Specialising in the application of fire retardant intumescent paints, epoxy floor coatings and anti-slip floor treatments.
Specially formulated coatings - often called fire retardants, or mistakenly called fire proof paints - which expand to insulate the surface that has been painted to protect it in the event of a fire.
McNaught Group are accredited and experienced in the application of most types of epoxy and urethane coatings.
With safety at the forefront of every business, slipper floors are one of the biggest litigation issues faced only a regular bases.
Cleaning graffiti off buildings costs billions of dollars annually. An anti-graffiti coating is a coating that prevents graffiti paint from bonding to surfaces.
Obligation free quotes!
Carried out at a time that is suitable to you - even outside of business hours.
WE ARE LICENSED TO SUPPLY AND APPLY THE FOLLOWING SPECIALITY PRODUCTS:
- Render/texture coatings Acra-Tex, Granosite, Armour Wall, Rockcote and Mediterranean.
- Membranes & all DULUX Concrete & Metal Protection products.
- 2 Pack Epoxies and urethanes.
- Epoxy Flooring Systems.
- Epoxy Pool Paints and Chlorinated Rubber coatings.
- Decorative floor systems (Fleck Flooring).
- FloorSafe Anti-Slip Solutions
- Application of intumescent coating systems(fire rating various subsrates)
All our Tradesmen and Management are constantly under going training to keep up with the latest products and applications. We also use the DULUX DUSPEC computer system to help make sure that our paint specifications are the best for each individual substrate.
We are also experts in:
- Cement Rendering / Texture
- Linemarking / Court Coatings
- Wallpaper, Raging, Sponging, Marbling and Colour washing
- Colour Consultations
- Anti Graffiti Coatings
- Trip Hazard Removal
- Concrete Grinding
- Slip prevention
The best place to start is to request a quote!
- We offer obligation free quotes that are carried out during a time that is suitable to you.
- Once we are contracted to carry out the work we negotiate a starting date with the client and all details are entered into our data base.
- We then discuss colour schemes, products and other relevant information also we give the client an overview of how the job will proceed. We also advise the customer of how long the process will take.
- We keep our clients up to date on all stages of the painting process. Once painting is completed management carries out a final inspection to ensure the quality of the project.